Advantages of the UK Tier 1 Investor Visa
UK TIER 1 INVESTOR VISA is a temporary residency permit for the United Kingdom, which allows you to eventually receive permanent residency and citizenship of the UK.
The Tier 1 Investor Visa is intended for individuals who are prepared to invest at least £2,000,000 in the UK economy.
The UK’s immigration policy encourages direct investments and offers investors from third countries the most favorable conditions for receiving a residency permit, followed by permanent residency and citizenship.
Advantages of Permanent Residence In UK – Tier1 What Is Investor Visa?
Live in the UK year-round
- You and your family members will have the right to live in the UK, do business, work, study for free, and enjoy all the other rights of UK residents.
You don’t need to prove English skills
- An applicant for a UK investor visa does not have to prove knowledge of English and does not have to show funds for his/her family to live in the UK.
Several ways of investment without running a business
- When obtaining a visa, you do not need to start a business and prove real efforts in this vein. The investor only has to choose an investment option.
Receive permanent residency and citizenship in the future
- You can:
- Work or study
- Apply to settle after 2 years if you invest £ 10 million
- Apply to settle after 3 years if you invest £ 5 million
- Apply to settle after 5 years if you invest £ 2 million