Citizenship in Turkey by Investment
Turkey is one of the countries where investors, after investing a certain amount in the country’s economy, have the right to citizenship.
Over the course of 2019, Turkey’s program for citizenship through investment has every chance of becoming one of the most sought-after choices in the investment migration industry. Turkey, with its unique culture, exquisite cuisine, excellent climate, and leisure opportunities is a popular place for not only tourists but also foreign businesspeople, who invest in local real estate and thus support the development of the construction industry and the country’s economy.
Recent changes made to Turkey’s citizenship law in 2018 reduce by nearly four times the investment required to participate in the country’s citizenship-by-investment program, and this has made the program even more attractive.
Advantages of citizenship in Turkey by investment
VISA-FREE TRAVEL TO OVER 120 COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE
- Visit more than one hundred countries around the world, including Hong Kong, Thailand, Brazil, Japan, and more
CITIZENSHIP FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY RIGHT AWAY
- Together with the main investor, his/her family members receive citizenship at the same time
CONVENIENT TERMS FOR INVESTING
- Pure investment with no extra government fees and costs involved, without difficult procedures of proving the origin of the invested funds. Income generating investment must be kept for only 3 years
ADVANTAGES FOR DOING BUSINESS
- Special commercial and industrial zones were created in the country which provide reduced tax rates and other benefits
An optimal choice for living and doing business
Who gets citizenship of Turkey by investment
- his/her spouse
- underage children
4 WAYS TO OBTAIN CITIZENSHIP OF TURKEY by investment
- Purchase real estate in an amount of at least US$250,000
- Invest in Turkish manufacturing or business in an amount of at least US$500,000
- Deposit at least US$500,000 in a Turkish bank
- Create at least 50 jobs
The investments and deposits must be maintained for at least 3 years.
You can make all calculations in US dollars, without any of the risks associated with using the local currency.
No difficult procedures of proving the origin of the funds or that you have a stable income.
Good news for investors is the tax stimulus system with four paths, including general, regional, largescale, and strategic schemes.
Among the tools to support businesses are lower taxes, freedom from paying VAT and/or customs duties, land grants, VAT refunds, and other perks.
An applicant who meets the conditions for the program can receive citizenship without the five-year waiting period
- CHOOSING THE INVESTMENT PATH
- Thanks to regular market studies of investment proposals, we can choose the most lucrative and trustworthy options for your investment, and our experts will be there to support you for the entire time it takes to arrange citizenship.
- At this stage, the main part of the project is carried out: real estate is purchased, an investment or bank deposit is made, or other measures are carried out to show grounds for obtaining citizenship.
- PREPARING AND VERIFYING THE DOCUMENTS
- This is a crucial step where one must meet all the requirements of the program, as the decision on whether to confer citizenship depends on this. All documents must be apostilled and accompanied by a translation made by an official Turkish translator and notarized.
- SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION
- An applicant who meets the requirements of the program submits an application for Turkish citizenship to the General Directorate of Civil Registration and Citizenship. In the event that the application is approved, the documents are forwarded to the Council of Ministers, who makes the final decision.
- If the outcome is positive, the applicant is invited to receive a Turkie Cumhuriyeti Nufus Cuzdani, the document that attests that one holds Turkish citizenship, and a Turkish passport.
Are you interested in the Turkish Citizenship?
#Turkey #CitizenshipByInvestment #LiveInTurkey #WorkInTurkey #InvestInTurkey #RetireInTurkey #TravelInTurkey #TurkeyImmigration #TurkishImmigration #WorkAndSettleinTurkey #ImmigrantsForTurkey #WorkVisaToTurkey #WorkPermitToTurkey #SettlinginTurkey #InvestingInTurkey #RetiringInTurkey #TurkeyCitizenshipProgram #CitizenshipByInvestmentForTurkey #CitizenshipForTurkey #TurkishCitizenship #TurkeyCitizenship #HowToGetDualCitizenship #HowToApplyForDualCitizenship #DualCitizenship #DualCitizenshipforTurkey #HowToGetDualCitizenship #HowToGetDualCitizenshipForTurkey #HowToObtainDualCitizenship #HowToApplyForDualCitizenship #TurkeyCitizenshipProgram #TurkeyCitizenshipByInvestment #MontenegroCitizenshipProgram #TurkishCitizenshipByInvestment #LivingAboard #RetiringAbroad #LivingAndWorkingAboard #LiveAndInvestAboard #WorkingAboard #RetireAndTravellingAboard #TravellingAboard
Disclaimer: The communication herein is intended to convey general information only and not to provide legal advice or opinions. It should not be construed as, and should not be relied upon for, legal or tax advice in any particular circumstance or fact situation. The facts stated may not reflect the most current legal developments. No action should be taken in reliance on the information herein. Qualified legal practitioners should be contacted for professional legal advice on specific issues.