Why invest in Karjat?
Over the last few years, the Karjat-Neral belt has transformed from a second home location, to a first-home destination. The region has become an established housing destination and prices are likely to move upwards. As these locations are on the outskirts of Mumbai, they have huge scope for development and increase in prices. These towns, skirting the main city of Mumbai, are slowly being engulfed into the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR). With low land rates and upcoming infrastructure, these locations have become the nucleus of real estate investments.
It is ideal for tourism, adventure sports, higher education, film shooting, retailing, nurseries and plantation and spa and hospitality, are the main occupations in this region. Karjat has several tourist attractions in its vicinity, including Palasdari, Matheran, Khandala, Bhimashankar, Malshej Ghat, etc.,
Sandeep Singh, CEO of Sheltrex, asserts that this is the ideal time to invest in Karjat. “The city’s convenient location, between the two metropolitan areas of Mumbai and Pune, will only cause land prices to escalate. Several large companies like Reliance and Exide, are already present in the area and their number is likely to increase further, thereby, creating employment opportunities for people in the region and its vicinity,” he elaborates.
Karjat’s pleasant weather, natural surroundings and close proximity to several industries and holiday spots, make it a good area for investment in a residential property
Karjat is connected via several national and state highways. The Mumbai-Pune Expressway is also accessible from Karjat. Buses are available to all regions of Mumbai and bus frequency to Panvel is very good. Karjat is a well-known spot for sport adventures like mountain climbing. People often visit Karjat as a weekend spot and to enjoy picnics.Tourist spots like Matheran, historical forts and the Ulhas River are also easily accessible from Karjat.
Karjat is surrounded by mountains and greenery and is an ideal place for picnics and bike rides. It is also located in close proximity to tourist destinations like Matheran, Lonavala, Khandala and Malshej Ghat.
The last two decades have witnessed remarkable growth towards the North (Borivali, Mira Road, Vasai, Virar) and North East (Mulund, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Kalyan, Badlapur) of Mumbai.
With these corridors now saturated, the growth momentum has shifted towards Panvel and nearby areas.
- Soon you will have the:
Upcoming New International Airport
• (NAINA) Navi Mumbai Airport Influence Notified Area Development
• Trans-Harbour Sea Link
- Proposed Karjat-Panvel Local Rail Route
- Connected by the Proposed 12-lane multi-modal highway project
- Central hub to all major nodes like Thane, Panvel and Pune
- Connected with Employment Hubs like Khopoli, Rasayani, Badlapur, Khalapur, Navi Mumbai, etc.
- Reputed Schools, Colleges and other Educational Institutions
- Favourite Tourist Spots among Trekkers and Nature Lovers
Due to the above, Karjat continues to appreciate further, thus creating opportunities for the prepared investor.
- Please let us know of your requirements by filling the form enclosed and we will get back to you.
- Booking of flats are on.
- SITE VISIT: will be arranged on a weekly basis on Saturdays or any other day on request…
- Please feel free to contact us for a PDF Brochure & for any queries relating to layout, size of flats and Payment plans.
- Call Us +91 8850318060 / +91 9769323408
- The information provided in this Website is based on various data which is collected from various publicly known sources viz, websites, documents and maps, and from the inputs of unidentified individuals. It ought to be considered as a guideline and not as absolutely certain. While care has been taken for groundwork, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of whole or any part.
- This information is absolute property of Cornerstone Real Estate Consultants (CREC). It should not be reproduced in any form, in part or whole, without prior written permission of CREC. The information is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. CREC expressly disclaim warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.