Why Invest In Dubai?
Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). On the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf, it is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the country.
Dubai is a global city and business hub of the Middle East. It is also a major global transport hub for passengers and cargo. Oil revenue helped accelerate the early development of the city, but its reserves are limited and production levels are low: today, less than 5% of the emirate’s revenue comes from oil.
- Why Invest In Dubai? City of Happiness
- Dubai developed the Ministry of Happiness in 2016 and is all set to be the happiest city on the planet.
- The key responsibility of this ministry is to create programmes as well as plans to improve the joy levels of Dubai’s citizens.
- Why Invest In Dubai? Central Location
- Dubai, UAE sits in an extremely strategic location on the globe map. It is about a six-hour flight from most of the significant cities in the East and the West, providing a hassle-free waypoint for those who are crossing the globe and serving as a center for local organisations who want to expand in either instructions.
- Why Invest In Dubai? Low Rate of Crime
- Dubai is extremely safe, having a very low crime rate – making it a perfect place for families and wealthy individuals.
- Among the many benefits of acquiring real estate in Dubai, one is the sense of security that homeowners of Dubai enjoy. This is just one of the major reasons why people find it trustworthy to find right here in Dubai and start their new lives. While several countries in the middle east region have actually experienced as well as still undergoing their reasonable share of political disruption.
- Burglary is something which is unusual in Dubai and this can be thought about as the best of advantages of acquiring real estate in Dubai.
- Why Invest In Dubai? Growing Tourism Industry
- Dubai’s booming Industries and climate encourages tourism, profession, service solutions as well as various other industries.
- The building of brand-new resorts and real estate opportunities is a direct outcome of Dubai’s expanding tourism industry.
- Dubai still remains among the top traveler locations worldwide.
- It has many first-class attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Hand Jumeirah and also some of one of the most well-reputed hotels in the world.
- Dubai remains a popular tourism destination with its fabulous shopping malls, five-star hotels, beautiful beaches and numerous attractions.
- Why Invest In Dubai? High Rate of Investment
- Dubai’s property market is maturing as the city’s population is expotionally annually. Financiers aware of the growing demographic are wisely purchasing property to supply the increase in rent need.
- Why Invest In Dubai? The Gallery of the Future
- The Gallery of the Future allows site visitors to experience the future via cutting-edge simulations and also interactive exhibitions. The museum will certainly consist of scientific conferences and provide sophisticated courses on brand-new scientific achievements and trends. The museum will focus on solutions to the leading 3 difficulties arising from climate change: supply of water, food security and also self-sufficient cities.
- Why Invest In Dubai? Gourmet dining establishments, entertainment
- Dubai offers one-of-a-kind experiences with desert safaris, lavish health clubs, coastlines, yacht communities, skydiving as well as water parks. The city is also recognized for its broad choice of gourmet dining establishments from each area.
- Why Invest In Dubai? No Annual Real Estate Tax
- Buying Dubai’s real estate market is tax-free. Buying an industrial or house will certainly not consist of tax obligations. When the residential property is bought, proprietors will certainly not be obliged to pay extra tax obligations in the future.
- Why Invest In Dubai? Tax-Free Investment
- An additional major benefit of buying Dubai, particularly in the property market, is the lack of real estate tax.
- Although VAT was introduced previously this year, it is still minimal in regards to total expenses as well as does not apply to property purchases.
- So you can acquire a rental property or apartment anywhere in the city and be guaranteed that you won’t have to get rid of a part of your returns each year.
- Why Invest In Dubai? Dubai’s population is growing
- Residential or commercial property project launches in Dubai are all set to raise as its population grows annually. The Dubai Statistics Centre revealed that Dubai’s population in January 2016 was 2.4 million and also will get to 5.2 million by 2030.
- Why Invest In Dubai? Dubai is a tax-free city, with no income or capital gain tax. This makes it extremely attractive for people from all around the world to come and work in Dubai, as well as invest in property.
- Why Invest In Dubai? Foreign investors are attracted to Dubai due to the various Free Zones.
- Why Invest In Dubai? Dubai is easily accessible, having direct flights from all the major cities in the world.
- Why Invest In Dubai? The climate in Dubai is very pleasant throughout the year, with only 3 months of summer heat.
Why Invest In Dubai? Some Interesting Facts:
- AED 131 billion in real estate transactions in H1 2017. (Source: Dubai Land Department)
- Of this, Investment-related property transactions totaled: AED 58 billion from 21,574 investors. (Source: Dubai Land Department)
- Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest airports in the world for passenger traffic. (Source: dubaiairports.ae)
- February 2017 marked the anniversary of the inauguration of the Minister of Happiness for Dubai, a government role that oversees plans, programs and policies to achieve a happier society.
- Dubai Metro – the world’s longest driver-less metro network spanning 74.694 kilometers across its Red and Green Lines.
- The Dubai Mall – the world’s largest shopping mall with an internal floor area of over 5.9 million square feet. (Source: thenational.ae)
- Dubai International Airport saw 43.05 million passengers during H1 2017 – a 6.3% increase on H1 2016.
- Passenger traffic at Al Maktoum International grew 35.3% in H1 2017 with 554,993 passengers, compared to 410,278 in H1 2016.
- Al Maktoum is currently undergoing a AED 117.54 billion expansion program; and by the end of Q1 2022, will be the world’s biggest airport with a capacity of 240 million passengers per year. (Source: dubaiairports.ae)